Important information for ticket holders
Tallis Scholars - Sunday 19 September
We much look forward to welcoming you to our first concert of the season, to be held in the Chapel at 7.30pm.
With the health and safety of you, our audience, and the College in community in mind, we would be most grateful if you could read the following protocols, which the College has put in place for events taking place during term time:
1. We would ask all those attending the concerts to:
- Either to be double vaccinated and/or to have taken a lateral flow test on the day of the concert with a negative result.
- Be able to answer ‘no’ to all of the following questions –
- Have you felt hot or cold or shivery today?
- Do you have a new persistent cough? (This means coughing a lot for more than an hour.)
- Do you have a loss of smell or taste?
- Have you had recent contact with anyone who is ill with Covid?
If the answer to any of the above questions is ‘yes’, we would respectfully ask that you don’t attend the concert in the interests of the safety of the College and town community.
- Please bring a face covering with you to wear in the Chapel (unless you are exempt).
2. If you are walking to the College for the concert, please enter via the gate into the main Court of College and you will be directed to the west door of the Chapel.
3. If you are arriving by car, please park as usual in the Water Meadows car park and proceed to the ‘basin’ area in front of the Memorial Hall – marshals will be on hand to direct you. We will endeavour to keep waiting time to the absolute minimum, but please do bring an umbrella if the weather is inclement!
4. Toilet facilities will be available before the concert begins – our marshals will be able to indicate where the facilities can be found. To minimise audience circulation in the Chapel, the performance will be approximately one hour with no interval.
5. Sanitiser will be available at the door of the Chapel.
6. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer our customary glass of Mionetto at this concert for Covid reasons, but hope that we will be able to do so at subsequent concerts.
7. Seating in the Chapel will be socially distanced. Audience members from the same household/bubble will be able to sit together. Please note that the gallery will be for College pupils and staff only.
8. Finally, if you are unable to attend, please do let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or by telephoning our enquiries line: 01672 892566, as we have a waiting list of people eager for tickets!
We hope you enjoy the music!