Important information for ticket holders
Black Dyke Band - Sunday 16 January, 3pm
We much look forward to welcoming you to our fourth concert of the season, to be held in the Memorial Hall at 3pm.
With the health and safety of you, our audience, and the College in community in mind, we would be most grateful if you could read the following protocols, which the College has put in place for events taking place during term time:
- We would ask all those attending the concerts to:
- Have received a ‘booster vaccine and/or to have taken a lateral flow test on the day of the concert with a negative result.
- Be able to answer ‘no’ to all of the following questions –
- Have you felt hot or cold or shivery today?
- Do you have a new persistent cough? (This means coughing a lot for more than an hour.)
- Do you have a loss of smell or taste?
- Have you had recent contact with anyone who is ill with Covid?
If the answer to any of the above questions is ‘yes’, we would respectfully ask that you don’t attend the concert in the interests of the safety of the College and town community.
- Please wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) for the duration of your visit to the College including during the performance
- Please park as usual in the Water Meadows car park and proceed to the ‘basin’ area in front of the Memorial Hall – marshals will be on hand to direct you. We will endeavour to keep waiting time to the absolute minimum, but please do bring an umbrella if the weather is inclement!
- Toilet facilities will be available on the lower level of the Memorial Hall.
- Sanitiser will be available at the door of the Memorial Hall.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer our customary glass of Mionetto at this concert for Covid reasons, but hope that we will be able to do so at the final concert.
- Seating in the Memorial Hall will be socially distanced. Audience members from the same household/bubble will be able to sit together.
- Please note that whilst the above measures have been put in place, the College advises that it is up to the individual to assess whether they feel comfortable attending the concert.
We hope you enjoy the music!